Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Infinite Queen of Eternal Emerald Ethereal Eyes.

The Man from the Past who saw into Tomorrow…
Or
The Infinite Queen of Eternal Emerald Ethereal Eyes.


I looked into the back of my mind and saw what I would find.
I never knew what I saw for a while I became what I saw.
The life to be in the future was like the past thru tomorrow.
Drowning in my life of love lost misery and sorrow.
She stood by me in a future time where I saw her Muse Rhyme.
I could only see the past thru the lost matron’s Time.
She stood by herself in the past thru her green green eyes.
There is another day unto another way of seeing a surprise.
I travel time deep within a computer built by the God, Our Lord.
I see the thoughts and ceiling of fate upon that lost eternal Ford.
I drove this Ford deep into my past like the Doc and his DeLorean.
The Ford of my mind was deep and wide like I was a Florean.
I make up words to suit my thoughts as I made my Soulmate from eternity above.
See thru the shining seas of the Space-time continua of Love.
She swarms over my future like a siren singing to a Love Captain’s Boat.
She crashes over my waves like a siege engine on a Castle’s Moat.
Drink deeply the wine of our love my dear for your past is not forgotten.
It is the reality of future’s present that you have never begotten.
Drink of my love as I shoot a shot of love into a single wine glass.
I cover my eyes as you drink it deeply with a smile and a bit o’ sass.
You knew me in eternity’s time as I looked deep into thy eyes of green.
I knew that you were mine from the first moment I saw our face so serene.
You walk and talk like a gentle breeze swaying like a drunk in my mind.
The past was our tomorrow as the dreams come and go for us to find.
The dreams you share with me flow like the love wine in between thy thighs.
I see you swim thru my soul to get my love, my heart and my soul surprise.
Thee I see to dream of thee into another love a life we forever saw.
In the City of God where the streets are paved with the martyr’s of God’s law.
There is truth in faction just as there are many lies deep within the fact.
I love you sincerely, baby doll, I swear this is not a soul bound act.
I will always be yours and forever more I will sing deep into your soul.
Life is Love as God is love and the deep dark seat of what we know.
Filet of Fish dripping with the juices of your love feelings for me.
I see your love from sea to shining, shining, pining for you so gently.
I am you and you are me tho the eyes of your smile shine so emerald green.
There is nothing true and lost in a soul of love lacking of the mean.
I hold your hand and walk with you in my deepest of love’s true past.
I laugh hard and walk softly after you reality check and kick me in the ass.
I go far astray from the path of light sometimes I just wanna love you forever.
Other times I want to love you to infinity and beyond never to sever.
The truth in the pain you feel is the deep separation from us into your soul.
There is always truth in your heart from the past in what tomorrow knows.
You are you and I am you as you are me in the sunset’s past which is only me.
I am walking with you and your love, my love, our love across an Emerald sea.
You are one with my soul as your Emerald eyes show that which I ever know.
You are the James Bond of my heart as to the Drunk I am the Doctor of NO.
She was my past so I left her far behind. You are my mystic manic angel of love.
I shine to you deep from love and hearts crossed right thru a sky’s everlasting dove.
Take me here take me there take me with you as I go deep inside of you everywhere.
Ride my 7 wild horses into the mind of a deep soul wind into my de esto there.
Kiss me, ride me, kill me, take me, forever deep into the mind of my lobster fate.
Watch me touch you as I reach deep inside of you only to make you masturbate.
Now be silent my queen for a touch from me is love incarnate and serene.
I caress your chest around your breasts and tickle you into peaches and cream.
I cobble your peaches and cream making you come and come over again.
When I cut your pie with my knife they will think I am only your best friend.
Fried green tomatoes are good for the soul and heart’s deep down delight.
I walk into the shadows and smile to you for you are my hearts dearest flight.
I fly into the sunset of olden golden lost dreams you make me see.
I get up in the morning with a hard on from your dreams and goddamn it its hard to pee.
Pee and Pie always do not ever seem to mix for the tricks they play ion thee mind.
I love you so and so and so as my so Eternal Ever after Soulmate blind.
I reach into the dreams of togetherness and I watch you with my sixes and seven.
For you my dear are a Goddess with the love of an Angel sent to me from heaven.
---Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment